Monday, August 22, 2011

Vintage Plush PRB 1000 S Guitar Amplifier - Sold

This is a working vintage tube guitar amplifier made by Plush. It was made sometime during the 70s. It is all tube. From what I've read, Plush was run out of business for copying schematics from other big names. This one was modeled after the old Fender 100w tube amps. It has been sitting for a while, but I fired it up and it works fine. The reverb and tremeolo both work too.   It comes with a footswitch to control both.

I think this one was modded by a previous owner because mine is different than any other I've seen. The Tolex is tweed, but originally they were tuck/roll. Also, mine has a gain stage where the bottom left guitar input used to be. This is nice for playing at home quietly. I'd like $290 for the amp. 

One thing of note, the power cable should probably be replaced sometime soon. None of the wire is exposed, but the outer casing is coming off near the chasis.

Contact me via the craigslist ad if you are interested.  Thanks for looking!
Sold





No comments:

Post a Comment